The One Health Trust (OHT) seeks a communications associate to help create content, manage social media, and develop outreach strategies and marketing plans. The communications associate must be comfortable coordinating with a global team. This position is based in Bangalore, India.
About This Job
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Create various content types (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides
- Manage content and internal touchpoints, participate in events, and document processes
- Manage social media handles on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Post regularly on social media platforms
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
- Work in partnership with vendors, develop creative briefs, and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications
- Gather market insights to inform outreach strategies
- Identify effectiveness and impact of implemented marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Update website as required
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in health communication, marketing, or related field
- Relevant experience in a healthcare setting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in online marketing and social media strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Established press and media contacts
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter, CV, writing sample, unofficial transcripts, and 3 professional references to [email protected] Please include “[YOUR NAME]: Communications Associate – One Health Trust (Bangalore)” in the email subject line. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Principals only. EOE. Women & minorities are encouraged to apply. No phone calls, please.
About the One Health Trust (OHT)
Tackling today’s greatest challenges—whether climate change, pandemics, or drug resistance—requires an approach that recognizes the interactions among the environment, animals, and humans. The One Health Trust (OHT) employs interdisciplinary expertise to address issues related to infectious diseases, climate change, biodiversity protection, and the effect of changing human diets on the planet.
OHT is the successor to the Center for Disease Dynamics, Economics & Policy (CDDEP), which since 2010 has conducted actionable research on major global health challenges like antimicrobial resistance, malaria, pandemic response, vaccination coverage, and noncommunicable diseases. Expanding on CDDEP’s innovative approaches, OHT’s experts—economists, epidemiologists, modelers, clinicians, and statisticians—conduct actionable, policy-oriented research to improve health and well-being worldwide.