The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) that has been spreading worldwide since late 2019 has sickened millions of people, shut down major cities, prompted unprecedented global travel restrictions, and influenced the global spread of misinformation and panic.
CDDEP is committed to sharing evidence-based research and recommendations to the public in India and around the world in an effort to help curb the spread of the novel virus.
Our analyses on COVID-19 in India can be found at the links below:
- COVID-19 in India: State-wise Estimates of Current Hospital Beds, ICU Beds, and Ventilators- April 20, 2020
- COVID-19 in India: State-level Estimates of Hospitalization Needs- April 2, 2020
- COVID-19 in India: Predicted Infections and Hospitalizations- March 24, 2020
Our case projections for COVID-19 in Africa can be found here:
- North Africa | Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia
- Middle Africa | Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo-Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo), Congo-Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo), Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe
- West Africa| Benin, Burkina Faso, Cabo Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo
- East Africa |Burundi, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- South Africa| Botswana, Eswatini, Namibia, South Africa
To explore interactive maps of confirmed COVID-19 cases and deaths in the United States, China, and globally, visit our ResistanceMap webpage.
For more information, or if you are a member of the media, please contact [email protected]